Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I like

I love American Apparel, mostly because everything there is so basic. They have everything from sweatshirts, to leggings, to socks.  I was shopping in the fabulous city of Seattle on Sunday afternoon and ran across this dress in the downtown store, its called the Sweetheart Two Toned Mini Dress, it comes in a coral, mint or black color. I am currently in love with the coral color. I have decided that I need it because, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I first laid eyes on it yesterday. Yes, I know, while most girls sit around day dreaming out their Prince Charming I daydream about clothes, this dress in particular right now. Pink is my absolute favorite color and I love clothes and styles that are unique and stand out. This dress will have a home in my closet very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails