Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boys: The Hipster

The hipster.I saw one last week, a boy who was uber cute and dressed in a way that I would like to call "A Hipster". You might be asking yourself, what is a hipster anyway? Hipsters can be found in major cosmopolitan areas such as Seattle. Hipsters have a love for art and music, appreciate independent thought and I think are either into photography or play in instrument. Hipsters aren't as much about mainstream labels and consumerism, they go beyond that- they have a much more distinct fashion sense about them. Hipsters embrace their own style, they can be seen wearing vintage clothes, tight fitting jeans, hoodies, vests, hats, thick rimmed glasses and old school sneakers.
Words that come to mind when I see/think about a Hipster...
  • Edgy
  • Intellectual
  • Smart
  • Independant
  • Creative
  • Good looking
  • Artsy
  • Indie Rock
  • Liberal
  • I like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails