Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#BlackandGrey

I'm definitely addicted to and very much enjoying the perks of social media. It's been so much fun to use it as a tool to connect with amazing and inspiring people, and interact with all the brands I love. Recently I became acquainted with a group of some very fabulous social media tweeps.
Each one of them is unique and just downright awesome, so if you have Twitter, you'll want to make sure you're following them.
I never turn down the opportunity to enjoy great company in Seattle, I get to dress up after all! Friday night we all met up for happy hour at Contour downtown, which let me tell you was fantastic! Yummy drinks and very tasty food! I ordered their mac and cheese, and it was TO DIE for. After drinks and food, we headed down to the Argosy Cruise Terminal for a tweet-up that was on a boat! #SeaTweet. I very much enjoyed schmoozing and hanging out with fellow Twitter lovers like myself. While on the boat I got to hang out with the ever fabulous and lovely @nicoleshema (it would be in your best interest to follow her as well). 

And then after #SeaTweet we headed back up to 1st and kicked it at the Hotel 1000's restaurant BOKA. Our night consisted of laughter, smiles, great conversation and everyone trying on Matthew's glasses!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails