Friday, October 22, 2010

All we need is love

LOVE
Today's post is simple, it's about love. Love is important.

There are a few things in life to me that are certain, I will always drink coffee, from Starbucks of course, I will always be smitten with Michael Buble, and that not a lot more matters other than LOVE. I'm sitting in bed listening to The Afters song "Beautiful Love" and it got me thinking. When all is said and done, regardless of wealth or material things you posses without love, I don't know that it's entirely possible to feel complete and fulfilled.

Make love not war. Make sure you tell at least one person today that you love them. I don't think people say it enough. Happy Friday too by the way, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

LOVE...Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails