Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wine Tasting at Bin 41

Bin 41 is an awesome wine shop located in West Seattle- I had the pleasure of meeting Jon McNamara, one of the owner's of Bin 41 at a wine dinner I attended last week and learned of an upcoming tasting at the Bin! On Thursday September 2, 2010 Bin 41 played host to 6 Washington winemakers in honor of what was known as #Cabernet day. Because I'm interested in learning more about wine I knew this would be a great opportunity to taste a delicious assortment of wines and visit with some new friends 
(@BlackPearlSEA @tarynmiller @gjunkin @NWTomLee @wawinereport @clivity @bin41wine)
My favorite wine of the night was from Guardian Cellars, it was called Chalk Line. In addition to the tasty wines, we were all served mouthwatering pizza from Talaricos. It was a great evening and turn out at Bin 41, I love the brightness and layout of the shop, but their wine racks are probably the best part!

Visiting Bin 41 is a definite must! 4707 California Avenue Southwest, Seattle, WA 98116-4412. 
(206) 937-0411. 

Vote for Bin 41 for Best Wine Shop on King 5's Best of Western Washington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails