Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girl Power Hour's 3rd Anniversary Party

Recently in the last couple months I became acquainted with Girl Power Hour. I attended their REPORT Shoes Launch party about a month ago and on Friday night last weekend I got to attend their Anniversary Party. The party was held at the REPORT show rooms in Bellevue (which were amazing by the way!) I think I've written before but I love any excuse to shop for a new dress and shoes, I die for dressing up! I decided to wear a grey Rachel Roy mini dress with a fun zipper and some detail on the side. I also chose to wear my new DV black caged shoes that I picked up last weekend. I had fun in them! I purchased one of their VIP tickets because a friend mentioned that it was the way to go! Let me tell you, it WAS. I got to enjoy a separate and private lounge area with yummy drinks, food, comfy couches, masseuses, make up artists and hair stylists! A fabulous gentleman named Levi who works at Gene Juarez in Bellevue did my hair and touched up my make up for me, he was seriously amazing. Leave it to a great hair stylist and make up artist to make a girl feel pretty right? In addition to all of those fun things, there was music, dancing, a fashion show and even awards! I really enjoyed seeing all of the pretty people who were there, I saw lots of shoes and dresses I wanted in my closet. Men were in suits and ties, holding cocktails and looking good. So not only was the night fun and exciting, I got to make some new friends too! I mean what's a party without making new connections? I had the chance to put the names to some faces of friends I've made on Twitter. Some of my new friends are @nikkipearlG @stephjune23 @amylsanford @matthewtennant @AndyKaruza @Kelsey_Sampson @jaysondemers and @briana9. It was so great to meet all of beautiful/handsome faces!
I'm looking forward to the next GPH event- the swag bag I received was also pretty fantastic! Looks like I'll be enjoying some spray tanning, massages, eye lash extensions, and more! Love it. And thanks to Elliot (@Ell79) for snapping some of these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails