Friday, September 17, 2010

Foundation

Proper foundation is essential to an even tone and texture to your make up- hence the name. Foundation when used correctly makes you beautiful and helps set the tone for your make up. Choosing the right foundation can be tough, you have to pick the right tone for your skin (a lot of people think that you have to pick the color according to your face when it's actually the color of your neck that you should be matching) and the consistency of your foundation, ie a mouse, spray, tinted moisturizer etc. These are there of my favorite foundations starting from the least expensive to the more pricey. All work very well!

Photo Ready by Revlon costs about $12-14. You can find it at any local drug store. It works pretty well, it lasts throughout the day and even has a little bit of shimmer! It's pretty light, so nothing too heavy, which I like. I hate feeling like my face is caked.

You Rebel by Benefit costs about $30. You can find it at Macy's or any Sephora. What I love about this is that it is actually a tinted moisturizer. Its super light and very face perfecting, I get lots of compliments on how clear my face looks when I wear this foundation. My favorite!
 


Teint Innocence by Chanel costs about $47. It is TOTALLY worth the money though. It's light and seriously has a very long lasting coverage. It also has a little bit of shimmer to it and gives your face a beautiful, healthy, clear glow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails