Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Keith.

Dear Keith, 

I can't believe that thirteen years have passed since you were born. You're a real teenager now! Wow I feel old. I want you to know how much I love you and how very proud I am of you and all of your accomplishments. Katia, Papa and I couldn't be more blessed to have you in our lives, you're the perfect example of a gentleman (thanks to my guidance right? :)). Happy birthday little brother.

Love,

Mollie 

So today is my little brother Keith's birthday. Thirteen years ago we were in a hospital room at Swedish in Seattle, patiently waiting for Keith to arrive. Both sets of our grandparents came into town to welcome Keith- Katia and I were over the moon excited to meet our new baby brother and our dad had his five million cameras and lenses all ready to document the historic event.

I write and tweet a lot about my family. Without them I wouldn't be who I am today. I like to say my heart is broken up into three parts, Keith and Katia are like the 2nd and 3rd parts of me. We're that close, it's pretty awesome. The pictures posted were taken a year ago by my friend Michael Rowley, he's an incredibly talented photographer. Thank you Michael for taking these fantastic pictures and for capturing the essence of Katia, Keith and I. You have no idea how often I go back and look through these pictures, I smile every time I see them. 

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! You are such a good sister. I don't have a sister, but I wish you were my little sister :) We would have such fun shopping at Nordie's! Happy birthday to your teenage bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Barb! That is so nice of you to say so :) Having a sister is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him!! what great photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails