Friday, August 27, 2010

Gifts


Christmas last year I had the HARDEST time coming up with gift ideas for the guys in my life (my brother, father, grandfather etc). If you were following me on Twitter at that time you would have remembered that I tweeted a ton asking for gift ideas, I Google'd just about every single possibility too, phrases like "what to get your dad for Christmas' or 'clever gift ideas for men'. Luckily after much time and sweat went into all my research I found some great gifts, I think anyway. So, I thought I would share them here, maybe shed some light for those of you who also have trouble coming up with ideas.

1. Noise canceling headphones- these are great for any guy, especially those who travel.

2. A Flip camcorder- great for the techy dad who likes to catch all those special family moments with the push of a button.

3. A watch- obviously great for telling time!

4. A Burberry polo- because I think every man should have one.

5. Cologne- my final and most favorite/clever idea of them all. Getting a guy cologne, especially a guy that you like or that you're in a relationship with is a fabulous idea. You know why? Because its something that he'll wear every day (so long as it smells good of course) and every time he wears it or puts it on he'll probably be reminded of you, because you're the one who got it for him. Or when other people or girls tell him he smells amazing, he'll be reminded about what great taste you have because you are the one who gave it to him. Trust me on this one, it's a GREAT gift idea. My pick would be L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent Eau de Toilette Natural Spray- available at my favorite department store Nordstrom of course.


So there you have it, just a few fun gift ideas for guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails