Saturday, July 10, 2010

Allure VIP Seattle

There is a new nightclub in Seattle- it's called Allure VIP Seattle. Nicole Logan of AppeaL kindly invited my friend Kelly and I to attend their Elite VIP Party Thursday night of this last week. I never pass up the chance to get dressed up and enjoy a glass of champagne, so naturally I said I would love to go! Kelly and I  had a really fun time, it was great to check out the venue and see what it was all about. I think people will really enjoy it, there are comfy places to sit, the bar is really cool, and there is a VIP area upstairs (What I thought was cool about the upstairs area is that you can look down at the dance floor and bar to see what is going on). They played great music and even had a photo booth for pictures! Something else I thought was unique about Allure was the layout of the men's and women's bathrooms. Both shared the common area of sinks and mirrors, if that makes sense.You walk into the bathroom and to the left is the men's room and to the right is the women's room but in the middle before that are the vanities with mirrors, sinks etc. I had a great time, I liked the spot and I am sure will end up back there at some point. I encourage you to go and check it out! 
Allure is located at 528 2nd Ave, Pioneer Square in Seattle.
and then Kelly went somewhere and a random guy came into our pictures...
Mollie/Kelly Partners In Crime. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics, Mollie! Sounds like a great time! I hope you got your Mac back, I would be having a cow.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails