Sunday, June 6, 2010

Prom

My little sister, well I guess she isn't really little anymore- had her senior prom yesterday. Our Saturday was off to an early start, it of course began at Starbucks, I got a vanilla latte and Katia got a toffee nut soy latte. We then made our way to Gene Juarez where our amazing hair stylist Kevin went to work on Katia's hair. After her hair was perfected we headed over to Nordstrom where Daphne at Chanel did Katia's make up. Once hair and make up was complete it was time to run home, get Katia in her dress and take photos at Chambers Bay Golf Course, which is right down the road from our house. Chambers is a great spot to take photos, with the ocean and mountains in the background I don't think we could have had a better place to snap pictures of the good looking bunch. I kind of felt like a proud mom standing there snapping pictures left and right with my camera, I'd keep saying "over here", "look this way", "smile more", you get the jist I'm sure. Katia blew me out of the water, she looked stunning, amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, I could go on and on forever. My baby sister I realized is no longer a little girl, she really is a young woman- I may or may not have shed a few tears. Here are some photos from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails