Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Notes


I am a customer service relations manager, working with people and helping them is what I truly enjoy. Today I got a really nice thank you note from a client, they also were kind enough to give me a great bottle of wine. The note started with a quote, "How beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it." -George Elliston, and then wrote,
"Dear Mollie,   
Here is a little thank you for everytime you went above and beyond to answer our questions. The quote on the front of this card says it all. Your (they underlined your!) kindness brightened many of our sad days. Our hearts are full of gratitude. 
Sincerely, 
I & R"
It's nice notes and thank you's like these that really move me and make my day a million times better. I don't know that people realize how powerful a simple "thank you" note is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails