Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brother

If you've been living under a rock or not paying attention to what I've had to say before then you wouldn't know that family is very important to me. I like to think I agree with the statement, "you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family." Family to me is all that matters at the end of the day, they are the only ones there for you. I always write about how important and how close my sister and I are but I also want to mention how important my little brother is too. He's always so polite and kind, thoughtful and gracious, I like to attribute his good manners to my guidance, thank you very much. He is a little gentleman, my little man, not a day goes by that I don't stop and think how lucky I am to be his big sister. He's growing up right before my eyes and it's scaring me!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorbs. he's going to be fighting off the ladies with a stick when he grows up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails