Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lately

Man I feel like things have been so hectic lately! Keeping up with things at work, home and school have kept me from blogging, sorry guys. Right now I'm just sitting on the couch at home, I just finished watching Episode 6 of Season 4 of The Tudors- it is the most incredible show ever, pretty much I am addicted to Showtime- they have awesome shows, another one of my favorites is Dexter. 


Lately I've been listening to B.o.B's album The Adventures of Bobby Ray. 

I've discovered the most amazing mascara ever! Cover Girl's Lash Blast Luxe Mascara. 

Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume- it smells incredible!

I'm reading Arthur Schopenhaur's book The World as Will and Representation.


My new Chloe Paddington Satchel


Playing Scrabble. 





And, this incredible Tory Burch dress. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails