Tuesday, May 25, 2010


I couldn't even think of a good title for this post, because to be honest I can't even describe how I'm feeling right now. All I know is that I wish I could be anywhere but here, anywhere but my house. It's raining outside and its windy, elements that definitely do not help soothe a rough day. Too many things are going through my mind, like, what do I do now? How do I cook those steaks I bought for dinner for tomorrow night, I don't know how to do that! Well anyway, these are some remedies I like to turn to when I'm feeling down. 

I always like to watch the movie How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, it's a classic after all. 

I'm drinking hot water with a little lemon.

In my comfy PJ's. 

Curled up with my dog!

I hope tomorrow is a better day. On the bright side my birthday is this Saturday so things have to get better right? Oh and my song for today is by Tyrone Wells, it's called "Wondering Where You Are". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails