Monday, May 31, 2010

Big thank you!

I also would like to mention that all my birthday festivities were set up by Nicole Logan of NWAppeaL. Nicole was so fabulous in that she put together my night with my friends, she took care of everything, all the planning and organizing, all I had to do was show up! Our dinner at Pearl in Bellevue was terrific (we had an awesome private table and fantastic service, we walked in the restaurant and they immediately greeted me with birthday wishes!) Our server brought out a birthday cake with candles for us and catered to our every need. Dinner was only the beginning of our terrific night- after we finished up at Pearl it was off to Amber in Belltown where Nicole graciously reserved us a couch and table in the VIP area upstairs. There we were greeted by Hazel the Director of Events who led us upstairs to meet our private cocktail server! I honestly could not have asked for a more fun and memorable night. Thank you Nicole for  helping me with my birthday party planning, especially on such short notice! Nicole set up this entire night about two days prior, she was prompt in getting back to me, very detailed and helpful in providing me with lots of options for fun things to do, she really took the time to figure out what I wanted and was so kind in making it all happen- in AppeaL's mission statement they say that that the experience is focused on the individual, that everything is at your fingertips, and that you're completely catered to- my experience with AppeaL was just that. I would highly recommend their services to anyone and everyone! I know that next time I need help in planning an event I have a great guru to turn to. Thank you Nicole.
If you have Twitter follow Nicole- she'll keep you up to date on everything fun happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails