Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Michael Buble

As I mentioned in a previous post, Katia and I had the chance to catch Michael Buble while he was here in Seattle on his Crazy Love Tour. I could go on and on for days about how amazing it was. I won't don't worry- let's just say I'm over joyed that he will be doing two shows in his hometown of Vancouver BC!! Good thing I'm only 15 minutes to the border. You know I'll be there. Here are some pictures we took from the concert, I took a ton more and it was so hard to narrow them down! Of course Katia and I had to start off the night right by walking the Nordstrom Red Carpet. Best night of my life!
 





The End. 

1 comment:

  1. Great shots, Mollie! I'm jealous that you get to go to the Vancouver shows too. Your pics look so much like mine, imagine that! I love the one where the audience is reaching up with him in the middle. Great job! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails