Friday, April 2, 2010

Breathing Coffee?


I realize that in this day in age the phrase "time is money" hits home for a lot of people. Our world is moving so fast and time is whizzing by that people are usually looking for the quickest and fastest way to get things done- I definitely try and get things done quickly so I can get more done at once! I was reading online this morning this new thing from a company called Le Whif their slogan is "take a breather". It literally means that, they made inhalers where you can breathe in chocolate and their newest creation is breathable coffee. Really? Who wants to just breathe in coffee? Personally I love being able to drink and taste coffee and enjoy it, its the one part of my day I don't mind making time for. With this new tube you just put it up to your mouth and inhale and your set, it's suppose to have the same amount of caffeine that you would get out of a light espresso. Imagine you're walking down the street and you see people with these lipstick tube size inhalers taking hits of about 100mg of caffeine- they are going to look like drug users! I don't really know where our world is headed, with vacuum looking cars, coffee inhalers, what next I wonder? Maybe next we'll all be able to inhale food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails