Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blogging


Right now I'm sitting at the Ebar at Nordstrom Seattle. I got a grande soy vanilla latte- its delish! I thought this would be a nice spot to sit, enjoy some good coffee and go over some emails. I love the Ebar here because its mostly floor to ceiling windows and the table I'm at is great for people watching, so far I've seen a girl with hot pink hair, girls dressed up like Alice in Wonderland and someone in the biggest fur coat I've ever seen! It's not boring, let's just say that. I'm wearing my William Rast dark skinnies, my trench coat, scarf, and TB flats, just giving ya all the deets. I just love Seattle really, hence my blog name and twitter name :). There is just something about the city, all the people, the noise, the shopping, and food! I love the business of everything, that everything is so fast paced, I like being in a hurry- is that weird?

Last night I was out in the city with my good friend Kelly, we had a birthday party to attend at Purple restaurant downtown. It was a lot of fun, what girl doesn't like to get dressed up and go out? The only downside to the evening was the fact that it was literally storming outside! The wind was blowing sideways, rain was coming at us from all directions like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, we had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails