Monday, April 12, 2010

Best Friends


I "Google'd" the word, friend (Yes, I Google, I Google more than three times per day)- this is what came up, "a person you know well and regard with affection and trust". My best friend Molly is just that, we've been friends since we were about 12 I want to say. We met when I was new at school in 8th grade. Molly was very friendly and welcoming, as anyone knows its tough being the new girl! Molly is a person who I know will always be there for me, we've had our share of life experiences, laughs, fun times, sad times, exciting times and even adventurous times! We've traveled around together, from rainy car rides down to Longview, WA listening to Josh Groban's song "Remember When it Rained", to crabbing up on Whidbey Island, walking together at graduation, talking about boyfriends, breakups, and a million other things!   We were even given the nickname Mollie/Molly squared. Molls I love you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails