Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a #@!$%

What is it with men? Seriously? They're JERKS. I just read that Jesse James admitted or apologized for cheating on his wife Sandra Bullock for almost 11 months! That is so terrible, what is wrong with society today? How devastating for Sandra, she won an Oscar only recently and even thanked Jesse in her speech and spoke about how much she loved him and this is what he does to her. Sorry guys but right now I'm man hating just a little. I feel like I can't go a day or a week without hearing of more infidelity. Where are all the good men? Now Jesse wants to turn around and say sorry? Sorry dude that's not how it works. On a side note, I hate the word sorry because really, what does it do for you? NOTHING. It doesn't change the fact that you betrayed someone it does absolutely nothing. How about just not doing anything to be sorry about?

In the apology, James never directly admits to having an affair, but says, "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me."

James says a "vast majority" of the allegations made against him are "untrue and unfounded," but says, "It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

Jesse goes on to say, "This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

First Elin, Halle, Sienna, and now Sandra? Really guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails