Friday, March 12, 2010

I love my dog

I love to travel whether its a couple hours south to Portland, a little north to Vancouver BC- or even farther away to California or even the east coast. Something or should I say someone else important in my life is my dog! Over the summer I went down to Malibu, California for a Doodle Romp- it's basically where people who own any kind of Doodle come together and meet other owners and pets. It was a lot of fun, the weather was awesome and I had the chance to meet a lot of great people and pups. What was really cool was that Barbara Eden (Jeanie, from the show I Dream of Jeanie) was there, she herself has a doodle. TMZ was there interviewing her as well as Malibu Life Magazine, who actually took a photograph of me and published it! I never pass up the chance for a quick trip and a chance for fun. My dog and I actually won an award for the Doodle and parent that traveled the farthest to attend the event!
We met Barbara!



She held my dog in her interview!

Our Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails