Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friends


I also really like to look at pictures- it is fun to go back and look at the fun things I've done and people I've gotten to spend time with. I came across some of these pictures from over the summer- as I've mentioned before I love to go to concerts. No Doubt was on tour with Paramore, two of my and my sisters most favorite musical groups. Who wouldn't love Gwen Stefani? She is AMAZING! We went of course and invited along two of our good friends, Karli and Michael. Funny story about this concert...if any of you have ever been to the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, WA you'll know that there is the reserved seating in the front and then up on the hill is just GA seating on the grass, we figured that since it was a nice summer night we'd sit out on the lawn with our blankets (it was great btw). We thought though that since we were going to be farther away from the stage that we were going to bring my Nikon camera with my zoom lens, now mind you this lens is huge, you can definitely tell its not your normal camera lens, when we got checked or searched to get into the venue they told me that there was no way they were going to let me in with that camera, that my lens was too long. Of course I got upset, so the lady told me to hold on, that she was going to find someone in charge to talk to, Michael was waiting with me, when the lady left we both looked at each other and I swear we must of have been on the same wave length because at that moment both of us just bolted and ran into the venue. Needless to say we snuck in "contraband" as the lady at the gate called it, I'm so glad we did because we got some awesome shots. It was one of the best nights I had, had all summer.
Oh yeah, and it was back when I was a blonde!

Paramore

Love how Gwen dresses and I would take her abs any day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like Gwen went commando that night, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails