Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day



So this evening I went and saw the movie Valentine's Day with my sister. Let me start off by saying it was fantastic! I laughed, smiled, oh'ed and aw'ed at the star-studded cast, and even got a little teary eyed toward the end. The movie had a lot of different story lines going on- I definitely related to a couple of them.

First there was Taylor and Taylor- their story was about young love. Who couldn't relate to that? There was Jessica Biel's character who hated Valentine's Day and even threw a "I Hate Valentine's Day" party! Something I wish I would have thought of myself. My favorite story line though was that of Julia Roberts- I won't give it away because the ending is just so precious. The movie of course had some sad and disappointing parts but all in all in the end everyone ended up happy and things ended where they should. Finally, I loved the gold Alexis Bittar earrings that Queen Latifah wore in part of the movie- they were amazing! PS that is my fav jewelry designer at the moment. Also Taylor Swift's song "Today was a Fairytale" is so cute if you haven't heard it, makes me smile every time I hear it!

I would highly recommend the movie if you haven't already seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails