Thursday, February 4, 2010

M.I.A.






Sorry I haven't been around lately! It's been quite busy with work and school. Midterms were just this last week, thank goodness I did well. I guess that's what happens when you study. Anyway, I was also away in California for a long weekend. I went with my brother and sister- we went down to see our family. We had the chance to go to the happiest place on Earth...do you know what I'm talking about? Disneyland! It was so much fun, I think my favorite ride still is Space Mountain. I love that you're in the dark and can't see where you're going next. The Indiana Jones ride was also fun, it had been a while since I was last there. I felt like a kid again. Not that I'm old but I was feeling like it because on quite a few of the rides I got dizzy and almost felt a little sick!
Something else we had the chance to do was explore downtown LA, The Staples Center and Convention Center. What was neat about checking out The Staples/Convention Centers was that the 2010 Grammy's were being held there, we went Saturday when they were setting up and preparing for the big night. I am really interested in production and broadcast so it was a great opportunity for me to get a behind the scenes look at how big events like that are put on. Walking down the red carpet was surreal, seeing the E! News booth, the Access Hollywood people and all the camera men made me feel really excited and inspired to keep working hard so that one day that could be me on camera! We'll see. Anyway here are a few pictures from my trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails