Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Katia!



My sister is 18 today- I can't believe it!

Happy Birthday sissy! Thank you for always being there for me, you're the best listener and you always know the right thing to say to make everything better. I know I can always count on you to be there for me. You make me smile when I'm having a bad day and you always make me laugh when I'm being too serious. We have so much fun together- I love that you're always up for everything! From crazy road trips home that take over 10 hours, to playing in Vegas, to shopping, eating out, dressing up, singing as loud as we can in the car, going to concerts, and just going to Starbucks, I can honestly say that you're my best friend in the whole world. Without you I wouldn't be me. I'm so very proud of the poised and beautiful young woman you have become. You know I will always be there for you, standing right behind you.




I think this picture is very illustrative of our relationship. Love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails