Thursday, February 4, 2010

Concerts


The Lady
The Lady
The Lady
The Lady

Chester French
Chester French
White Tie Affair
White Tie Affair
White Tie Affair


Something else I love to do is go to concerts. Last year I think it was March- Lady Gaga came to Seattle with Chester French, The White Tie Affair and I'm sorry to say I cannot remember the name of the other group. I took Katia of course- we had to see what the Lady was all about! What I think is funny is that I paid like $25 for a GA admission ticket and when Lady Gaga went out on her most recent tour people paid hundreds of dollars to see her. Glad I saw her when I did, it was very up close and personal just at the Showbox in Seattle. People told me I was crazy to go see her because she was weird- funny how now everyone is obsessed with her. I had never seen Chester French before nor was I very familiar with their music, they turned out to be great! The White Tie Affair was pretty cool too- we got to meet them and took our picture with the lead singer. Something else I'll note really quick about Chester French that I think is pretty neat is that a while back DA posted to his twitter that he would personally call anyone who bought their album. All we had to do was email the receipt or something and a phone number. I did it and they really called! So cool. If you haven't checked out their music you definitely should. It's usually on repeat when I'm at the gym, walking my dogs, or driving in the car. Of all the Lady Gaga's songs, my favorite right now is Speechless. Seeing that picture kind of makes me miss my blonde hair, *sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails